The Arizona Child Support Services provides assistance to single parents provide support to the child and negotiate child support agreements. The program provide services to locate the parents, negotiate court orders, collect the payment for child support which is then used to provide medical insurance and financial coverage to the child to have a stable future. The Child Support Services are administered by the Department Of Economic Security, Division of Child Support Services.
The main of the Arizona Child Support Services is to aid and empower the child and family with the help of diverse and professional teams of volunteers. The program is family-driven and the goal is to provide support to the child and parental support. The Child Support Services have the following purpose,
- To provide continuous and consistent support to the children so that the children’s need could be fulfilled
- To provide support to the parents to be able to fulfill the financial and other needs of the children
- To provide guidance to the court and the parents while establishing child support services and orders and to encourage and speed the settlement process
- To make child support services consistent and easily accessible to eligible families
The eligibility for the Arizona Child Support Services depends on many factors. Therefore, it is important to know about the program requirements before applying.
There are certain factors that determine your eligibility for the program and if you fulfill those requirements you can qualify for the program like,
- The applicant is a resident of the state of Arizona
- The applicant is a permanent citizen of the U.S. or is a legal alien
- The income of the household should fall within the criterion described in the Federal Poverty Level (FDL) guidelines
- The applicant has/applied for a Social Security number
The two important eligibility requirements are,
- Total number of members in the household
- The total annual income of the candidate
The total gross income of the household before taxes must be equal to or less than,
|Number of Children||Monthly Custodial Parent Income|
It is, however, essential to visit a managing agency in your area to help you get your hands on the latest and up-to-date information and program guidelines. This will help you understand the terms and policies of the Child Support Services program and help make the application process easy.
Furthermore, you can also visit the official Arizona Department of Economic Security website to check your eligibility criteria for the program. The source of the gross income may include but are not limited to,
- Income from Earning/Salaries
- Pension of the parents
- Interest and annuities
- Capital gains
- Social Security Benefits
- Unemployment insurance benefits and compensation benefits for workers
- spousal maintenance
- Disability insurance benefits and gifts and prizes amount that is recurring
How to Apply
The applicant can use different methods to apply for the Arizona Child Support Services. It makes the whole process very flexible and applicants can choose the method easier for them.
- To apply via phone for the Child Support Service kindly call at 602-252-4045 or the toll-free number, 800-882-4151 to contact the Division of Child Support Services office to request an application form for the program. The application will be emailed to you that you can then return once you fill out the form to get the program’s benefits.
- To apply through fax, the applicant will be required to fax the application form along with all the attested copied of the required documents to the Department of Economic Security office in your locality. You can fax the application form at 602-771-8191 to the Child Supports Office
- If you are interested in submitting their application in person, they can visit the nearby Arizona Department of Economic Security, Division of Child Support Services office in your locality. The representative of the Arizona Child Support Services will guide you about the program details, eligibility criteria, and program benefits.
The application process takes very little time and once you finish the form you can wait for your confirmation number which will be provided to you shortly afterward. It is advisable to apply before the due date to be able to get the benefits of the Arizona Child Support Services.
The applicants can also visit the Arizona official Marketplace to see if they qualify for the program. The Marketplace provides information about all the major topics including program details, goals, and eligibility criteria about the Child Support Services in various states of the United States of America.
For Further Information
For more information related to the Arizona Child Support Services please visit the official Arizona Department of Economic Security, Division of Child Support Services. It provides complete and accurate information about the program. The above-mentioned website will help you learn more about the program and its requirements related to the application process and eligibility criteria, the program’s working procedure, income, and resources eligibility to apply for the Child Support Services in the state of Arizona.
To get more information on child support services in the state of Arizona call at: (800) 882-4151 and (602) 252-4045